Turkey with Sweet Potato and Flaxseed - Treats
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Turkey with Sweet Potato and Flaxseed – Treats -
Ingredients: Oat Flour, Tapioca Starch, Brown Rice Syrup, Sweet Potato, Turkey, Parsley, Rice Flour, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein(min) 11.8%, Crude Fat(min) 10%, Crude Fiber(max) 2%, Moisture(max) 6%.
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 5434 Kcal/kg: 22kcal per treat.
Treat Size: 1" Duck
Treat Texture: Chewy
Fluffy's Pet Shop - Turkey and Sweet Potato Treats - Benefits:
- Oat Flour: Is full of Antioxidants, Vitamins, and Minerals
- Tapioca Starch: Is beneficial for Dog’s with allergies to Gluten based starches like wheat flour. Tapioca Starch is rich in Fiber, Minerals, and Micronutrients.
- Brown Rice Syrup: Is a Good Source of Minerals including, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Manganese, and B Vitamins. Brown Rice is also Rich in Proteins.
- Sweet Potatoes: Provide an Excellent Source of Dietary Fiber which may help your Dog’s Digestive System. Sweet Potatoes are low in fat, Rich in Vitamins A, B6, C, Calcium, Potassium, and Iron.
- Turkey: Is Rich in Protein, Riboflavin, and Phosphorous. It is a Good Protein Alternative for Dog’s allergic to Beef or Chicken.
- Parsley: Is a good Source of Vitamin A which is good for your Dog’s Immune System. Parley is one of the best sources of Vitamin K which helps promote Liver Health. Parsley is also Rich in Folic Acids, and Antioxidants.
- Rice Flour: Provides a good source of energy
- Flaxseeds: Contain several essential nutrients, Omega Fatty Acids, and is High in Omega 6 Fatty Acid Linoleic Acid. Linoleic Acid Helps supporting Skin Hydration, Improve Healing and Inflammation.
- Coconut Oil: May help Increase Energy, improve Skin and Coat, improve Digestion, educe Allergic Reaction, improve energy and mental function in older dogs
Up to 25lbs - 2 daily
26-50lbs - 3 daily
Over 50lbs - 4/5 daily
For your convenience Auto-Ship Program is available