Our promise is to always put your pet’s health, comfort & happiness first in every product we offer you.
Quality Ingredients & Pet Health
- All treats meet human-grade ingredient standards.
- All treats are made & hand-packed in the USA
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Free from corn, wheat & soy
- We don’t offer products if we cannot ensure ingredient quality
- Our dog toys are created with natural fibers to prevent ingestion of harmful plastics and/or unsafe fibers
- Rubber dog toys are TPR, meaning they are PVC & BPA free
- Pet clothing & harnesses are made from only breathable materials, so your pet doesn’t get overheated. (Non-breathable materials can cause discomfort, itching, and inflammation)
- Treats baked with sustainable energy
- Recycled treat packaging
- Only eco-friendly product stickers are used
- All collars and leashes are made from vegan leather
Charity & Outreach
We are nothing without community! That’s why Fluffy’s chooses to give back to local charities whenever possible. We focus on small organizations because of their lack of visibility and daily struggles. They often need transportation to save puppies from euthanization, as well as money for medical care, food, and support finding foster & forever homes. In addition to financial aid, we will feature pets in need of a loving home on our social media accounts.
“SAVING ONE DOG WILL NOT CHANGE THE WORLD, BUT SURELY FOR THAT ONE DOG, THE WORLD WILL CHANGE FOREVER.” - KAREN DAVISON
If you want to suggest a local pet charity, please send us an email at: Customerservice@fluffyspetshop.com
About the Founder:
You can’t spell Martine Funari without “Fun!” Martine grew up in Paris and believes in celebrating life to the fullest. Inspired by European cuisine, she has always believed in cooking with fresh ingredients and studied nutrition. The Fluffy’s Pet Shop story begins with her beloved Lhasa-Apso Fluffy. When Fluffy was diagnosed with epilepsy, Martine began cooking healing meals and treats to help alleviate the symptoms. Her mentor was her friend, Doctor James, whose profound love for animals and background in holistic healing & nutrition informed her ingredient choices. Although Fluffy eventually passed over the rainbow bridge, she continues to inspire Martine to create specialty treats supporting the health needs of other pets. Her love for Fluffy along with her passion for supporting pet organizations and no-kill shelters were the catalysts for launching Fluffy's Pet Shop. Martine has always been an entrepreneur and has founded several successful ventures.
As a wife, mother, and grandmother she loves her family and believes pets are equally important family members! Now, she finds herself lucky to have two rescues by her side: Max and Mason. Max is a Shih Tzu and Mason is a Yorkie, both beautiful puppies with minds of their own. Every customer who walks in the door is welcomed as part of the Fluffy’s family; bring your fur-baby and come say hi at our in-store boutique!