Salmon and Coconut with Kelp Soft Treats -
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Salmon and Coconut Soft Treats
Ingredients: Salmon, Coconut Flakes, Kelp, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Rice Flour, Brown Rice Syrup, Tapioca Starch, Oat Flour.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 12.4%, Crude Fat (min.) 12%, Crude Fiber (max.) 2%, Moisture (max.) 6%.
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 5435 Kcal/Kg, 22 Kcal per Treat.
Treat Size: 1" Treat
Treat Texture: Chewy
Fluffy's Pet Shop - Salmon and Coconut with Kelp Soft Treat - Benefits:
- Salmon: is a Fatty Acid Fish Rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids which support the immune system and may also decrease inflammation. It may help keep your Dog’s Coat Healthy and Shiny. It is a good source of Protein. Salmon is also a good Protein alternative for Dogs suffering from Allergies to common sources of proteins.
- Coconut Flakes: Coconut Flakes may improve Skin Condition. It’s Anti-inflammatory properties. May help reduce Yeast Infections, Hot Spots, Flea Allergies, and Dry and Itchy Skin. In addition, the Fatty Acids may help promote a Soft and Healthy Coat.
- Kelp: Is ideal for balancing Glandular Function in dogs. Kelp is High in Fiber, easy to digest and can Improve your Dog’s overall Digestive Health. Kelp may also help reduce Plaque and Tartar which may help maintain Dental Health.
- Coconut Oil: May help Increase Energy, improve Skin and Coat, improve Digestion, educe Allergic Reaction, improve energy and mental function in older dogs
- Rice Flour: Provides a good source of energy.
- Brown Rice Syrup: Is a Good Source of Minerals including, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Manganese, and B Vitamins. Brown Rice is also Rich in Proteins.
- Tapioca Starch: Is beneficial for Dog’s with allergies to Gluten based starches like wheat flour. Tapioca Starch is rich in Fiber, Minerals, and Micronutrients.
- Oat Flour: Is full of Antioxidants, Vitamins, and Minerals.
- Up to 25lbs - 2 daily
- 26 to 50lbs - 3 daily
- over 50lbs - 4 - 5 daily.
For your convenience Auto-Ship Program is available