Cheese and Bacon Large Cookies
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Fluffy’s Pet Shop – Cheese and Bacon Large Cookies -
Ingredients: Barley Flour, Cheddar Cheese, Palm Oil, Honey, Rolled Oats, Coconut Oil, Flaxseeds, Natural Bacon Flavor.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min.) 10%, Crude Fat (Min.) 17.5%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 2%, Moisture (Max.) 8.5%.
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4554 Kcal/Kg - 32 Kcal per Treat.
Treat Size: 1.5" Chew
Treat Texture: Crumbly and Chewy
Fluffy’s Cheese and Bacon Large Cookies Benefits:
- Barley Flour: Whole-grain barley has a high soluble fiber content and is a good source of dietary fiber for your dog. Fiber can help regulate blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, and reduce the risk of heart disease. It also acts as a natural laxative to your dog's digestive system and can ease discomfort due to constipation.
- Cheddar Cheese: Cheese contains protein, calcium, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, and B-complex vitamins. Most dogs love cheese, and trainers often use treat with Cheddar to motivate dogs. Known as one of the most popular cheeses, cheddar cheese is a good option to consider giving your dog since it is also a cheese that has little lactose.
- Palm Oil: Palm fruit oil is safe and nutritious! As the #1 oil consumed around the world for centuries, palm fruit oil is a safe, beneficial fat for humans and pets. It has no “bad” trans-fat and is rich in omega 3s.
- Honey: Antioxidants: Vitamins A, C, and E – along with phenolic acid and flavonoids – give honey its powerful antioxidant properties. They combat free radicals that cause cell oxidation damage in your dog's body. They also help reduce inflammation and boost your dog's immune system. Honey may help with allergies and seasonal allergies.
- Rolled Oats: It is a great alternative carbohydrate for dogs that may be sensitive to wheat or grains.” Oatmeal contains vitamin B, which helps maintain a healthy coat, and linoleic acid, which is a type of omega-6 fatty acid that helps to maintain the strength of dogs' skin.
- Coconut Oil: Help Increase Energy, improve Skin and Coat, improve Digestion, Reduce Allergic Reaction, Improve Energy and Mental Function in Older Dogs.Benefits of Coconut oil: Ease Inflammation - Fight harmful fungi and bacteria - Help digestion - Ease coughing - Help skin and coat - Make their coat glossy - Eliminate odor.
- Flaxseeds: One of the most common reasons to give your dog flaxseed is to improve their skin and coat health. Flaxseed contains omega fatty acids and is especially high in the omega 6 fatty acid Linoleic Acid. Linoleic Acid helps to support skin hydration, improve healing, and reduce inflammation.
- Bacon Flavor: As bacon is too fat and salty we use bacon flavor for your dog to enjoy safely the delicious taste of bacon.
For your convenience Auto-Ship Program will be available soon!