Peanut Butter, Blueberry & Honey Large Chews
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fluffy’s Pet Shop – Peanut Butter with Blueberries and Honey Large Chews - VEGAN -
Ingredients: Peanut Butter, Barley Flour, Palm Oil (n its natural form), Blueberries, Honey, Rolled Oats, , Oat Flour, Coconut Oil, Flaxseeds, Peanut Flour.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 13%, Crude Fat (min.) 16.50%, Crude Fiber (max.) 2.0%, Moisture (max.) 8.5%.
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4614 kcal/kg - 33 kcal per Treat.
Fluffy's Peanut Butter with Blueberries and Honey Large Chews are low in Protein.
Fluffy's Peanut Butter with Blueberries and Honey Cookies are Low in Protein.
Treat Size: 1.5" Chew
Treat Texture: Crumbly & Chewy
Fluffy’s Pet Shop Peanut Butter and Blueberries with Honey Large Chews Benefits:
- Peanut Butter: Peanut butter is a nutritionally well-rounded ingredient for dog treat, providing nutrients and fiber as well as protein and healthy fats. It's also a good source of folic acid for cell growth and magnesium to assist cells metabolize B complex vitamins.
- Barley Flour: Whole-grain barley has a high soluble fiber content and is a good source of dietary fiber for your dog. Fiber can help regulate blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, and reduce the risk of heart disease. It also acts as a natural laxative to your dog's digestive system and can ease discomfort due to constipation
- Palm Oil: Palm fruit oil is safe and nutritious! As the #1 oil consumed around the world for centuries, palm fruit oil is a safe, beneficial fat for humans and pets. It has no "bad" trans-fat and is rich in omega 3s.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are low in calories and contain high amounts of vitamin C, fiber, and phytochemicals (naturally occurring chemical compounds found in plants). Vitamin C and fiber are vital components of proper canine nutrition
- Honey: Rich in Antioxidants - Vitamins A, C, and E – along with phenolic acid and flavonoids – give honey its powerful antioxidant properties. They combat free radicals that cause cell oxidation damage in your dog's body. They also help reduce inflammation and boost your dog's immune system. Help with Seasonal allergies.
- Oat Flour: This popular whole grain flour is nutritionally dense, containing vitamin B1, folate, and phosphorus, among other nutrients. It is easy to digest.
- Coconut Oil: Help Increase Energy, improve Skin and Coat, improve Digestion, Reduce Allergic Reaction, Improve Energy and Mental Function in Older Dogs. Benefits of Coconut oil: Ease Inflammation - Fight harmful fungi and bacteria - Help digestion - Ease coughing - Help skin and coat - Make their coat glossy - Eliminate odor.
- Flaxseeds: One of the most common reasons to give your dog flaxseed is to improve their skin and coat health. Flaxseed contains omega fatty acids and is especially high in the omega 6 fatty acid Linoleic Acid. Linoleic Acid helps to support skin hydration, improve healing, and reduce inflammation.
Peanut Butter Flour: Contains only one ingredient – roasted peanuts. It is made by grinding peanuts and removing most of the oil. It is safe for dogs, as long as they're not allergic to peanuts in general.
For Dogs with Sensitive Stomach Fluffy's Pet Shop Treats are:
- WHEAT, CORN AND SOY FREE!
- NO of Artificial Flavors
- NO Artificial Colors
- NO Artificial Preservatives!
For your convenience Auto-Ship Program is available