Duck Sticks with Flaxseeds - GRAIN FREE -
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fluffy’s Pet Shop – Duck Sticks with Flaxseeds
Ingredients: Duck, Pea Flour, Pea Protein, Coconut Glycerin, Potato Flour, Flaxseeds, Natural Cane Molasses, Salt, Vegan Lactic Acid (Natural Preservative) , Natural Smoke Flavor.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 13%, Crude Fat (min.) 5%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3%, Moisture (max.) 25%
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 3224 Kcal/Kg – 35 Kcal per Treat
Treat Size: 3” Stick
Treat Texture: Chewy
Fluffy’s Pet Shop – Duck Sticks with Flaxseeds – Benefits:
- Duck: Is an Excellent Source of Complete Proteins. Dogs need Amino Acids to build and maintain Healthy muscles, as well as Fuel their Immune System. Duck is a good protein especially if your dog has a sensitivity to allergy to beef and/or chicken.
- Pea Flour: Is Rich in Protein, Calcium, Iron, and High in Fiber.
- Pea Protein: Is almost a near Perfect Protein of essential Amino Acids. Pea Protein Provides Additional Vitamins, Minerals, and Fiber.
- Coconut Glycerin: Provides the nutrition of a Carbohydrate without any related spike in Blood Glucose. Coconut Glycerin is considered to have Zero Net Carb and is a diabetic friendly ingredient. Coconut is beneficial in increasing energy levels, improving skin and coat, improving digestion, and reducing allergic reactions.
- Potato Flour: Is Packed with several Essential Vitamins, and Minerals, they are a good source of Energy and have a High Digestibility.
- Flaxseed: Contains several essential nutrients, Omega Fatty Acids, and is High in Omega 6 Fatty Acid Linoleic Acid. Linoleic Acid Helps supporting Skin Hydration, Improve Healing, and Inflammation.
- Cane Molasses: is NOT a refined sugar and contains many Complex Carbohydrates, both simple and complex carbohydrate are important as they are converted to glucose and used by the body for energy.
Up to 25lbs - 2 daily
26-50lbs - 3 daily
Over 50lbs - 4/5 daily
For your convenience Auto-Ship Program is available