Breakfast Bones with Applesauce, Honey and Flaxseed Treats -
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Breakfast Bones with Applesauce, Honey and Flaxseed Treats –
Ingredients: Rye Flour, Rice Flour, Applesauce, Barley Flakes, Honey, Rice Bran, Natural Bacon Flavor, Natural Maple Flavor.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 9%, Crude Fat (min.) 4%, Crude Fiber (max.) 3%, Moisture 9%.
Calorie Content ME (Calculated): 3140 Kcal/Kg – 29 Kcal per Treat.
Treat Size: 2.25” Bone
Treat Texture: Crunchy
Fluffy's Pet Shop Breakfast Bones with Applesauce and Flaxseed Treats Benefits:
- Rye Flour: Is a good alternative for Dogs With allergies or sensitivities to grains.
- Rice Flour: Provides a good source of energy.
- Applesauce: Contains Fibers which may help with your Dog’s Digestion. Applesauce is a Good Source of Vitamin C to help with Bones and Muscles.
- Barley Flakes: Barley is a Carbohydrate that provides High Fiber Content and has a High Rating in Digestibility. Barley has a Low Glycemic Index.
- Honey: Honey may help with – Allergies – Skin Problems – Cough and/or Throat Irritation – Digestion – Weigh Control.
- Rice Bran: Is Rich in Fiber, supports your Dog’s Digestive Wellness and may promote Healthy and Regular Bowel Movements.
- Natural Bacon Flavor: Is the best way to incorporate that delicious bacon taste all dogs love without the salt and fat.
- Natural Maple Flavor: Is the best way to incorporate the delicious taste of Maple Syrup without the excess sugar.
Up to 25lbs - 2 daily
26-50lbs - 3 daily
Over 50lbs - 4/5 daily
For your convenience Auto-Ship Program is available