Security & Safe Shopping
We use state-of-the art encryption technology to protect your credit card/personal information. You can place your order(s) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
Digital certificates encrypt data using SSL technology, which is the industry-standard method for protecting Web communications. The SSL security protocol provides data encryption, server authentication, message integrity and optimal client authentication for a TCP/IP connection. Because SSL is built into all major browsers and Web servers, simply installing a digital certificate turn on their SSL capabilities. SSL comes in two strength, 40 bit and 128 bit, which refer to the length of the “Session Key” generated by every encrypted transaction. The longer the key, the more difficult it is to break the encryption code.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are used to collect and store information on the local computer of the person using the website. They are usually used to identify users who have visited the site previously. They relate one computer transaction to another.
Without cookies we Could not provide you with the smooth experience that you expect while navigating our site.
Information Collected in order to:
- Remember you after you log in that you do not need to authenticate each click;
- Monitor if our website is running with the high performance, we are dedicated to providing;
- Let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page after each click;
- Remember the content of your shopping cart;
- Control that your Data is processed securely.
To fulfill your order, we will need your personal date such as:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Valid Shipping address
- Billing information and address.
We will use your contact information to send communication about the processing of your order.
You may register with us; this will make your future visits easier as you will not have to reenter your information.
If you have not completed your purchase and have provided partial information, we might send you an email to remind you about your interest. Your privacy is important to us and if you do not wish to receive emails from us, we will stop sending communications immediately.
- Once you received the item(S) you purchased we will send you an email asking to review the product purchased. To improve our merchandise, we need to know if you are satisfied or dissatisfied with the product you purchased.
- We use specific information related to your visit, such as the timestamp of your visit, the page and product you viewed. Where you are coming from: Did you click on an advertisement or just opened our direct link.
- The information you provided gives us insights on your interests and allows us to send you relevant information. We capture this information through cookies, called a “beacon”, that allows you to block.
How do we process your information?
- We use an external provider to run our store, Shopify is based in the United States and is a participant in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and committed to providing best-in-class service and data protection. You can check its participation in the Privacy Shield here on the official site of The International Trade Administration (ITA), U.S. Department of Commerce. Through Shopify we also use other, highly specialized external providers to provide the most secure services.
- PAYMENT: Our store is PCI-DCSS compliant (an industry with very strict requirements for the security of your credit card information), we want to use accredited companies to process your credit card information. Our payment providers are Shopify PayPal and Amazon Pay and, Square 2.1.
- Shipping: We integrate with a number of shipping companies to fulfill your orders. Our shipping providers are USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
Partnering with highly specialized external companies allows us to focus on what we do best: Selling great products.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your data as long as your account is open with us. We also need to keep some data for:
- Legal requirements
- Security investigation
- Fraud detection
If you need further information on our Security and Safe Shopping information, contact us through the online form or call (434) 202-8103.