Peanut Butter & Carob with Flaxseeds Sticks
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fluffy’s Pet Shop – Peanut Butter and Carob Sticks – Grain Free - VEGAN - LOW FAT - HEALTH SUPPORT -
Ingredients: Natural Peanut Butter, Chickpea, Pea flour, Coconut Glycerin, Tapioca Flour, Brewers Yeast, Peanut Flour, molasses, Carob Powder, Salt, Citric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Natural Peanut Butter Flavor
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 11%, Crude Fat (min.) 2%, Crude Fiber (max.) 8.5%, Moisture (max.) 20%.
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 3320 Kcal/Kg - 166 Kcal per treat
Treat Size: approximately 7” Stick
Treat Texture: Durable Chew
Fluffy’s Pet Shop Peanut Butter and Caron Sticks Benefits:
- Peanut Butter: Peanut Butter: Peanut butter is a nutritionally well-rounded dog treat, providing nutrients and fiber as well as protein and healthy fats. It's also a good source of folic acid for cell growth and magnesium to assist cells metabolize B complex vitamins.
- Chickpea: Chickpeas contain choline, which reduces chronic inflammation, assists in nerve impulse transmission, maintains cell membrane structure, and aids in fat absorption, all of which help keep an arthritic pet comfortable.
- Pea Flour: Pea protein is almost a near perfect protein of essential amino acids, plus pea protein provides additional vitamins, minerals and fiber that a pet needs in its daily diet. However, peas are lower in a few important amino acids; methionine, tryptophan, and valine
- Coconut Glycerin: Coconut glycerin is healthy. Produced from coconut oil, glycerin can potentially increase your dog's lifespan, increase their endurance, improve hydration and help their eyesight. In fact, it may be the most underappreciated dietary supplement available.
- Tapioca Flour: This type of starch has benefits similar to fiber, which can be beneficial when supporting digestive health. In conclusion, tapioca in dog food can be beneficial for dogs that are experiencing allergies and sensitivities
- Brewers Yeast: What are the benefits of brewer's yeast for dogs? Rich in B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, and B9) and antioxidants, brewer's yeast promotes healthy skin, hair, eyes, and liver function in humans and pets. In addition to these benefits, the high levels of B vitamins may reduce anxiety in dogs.
- Peanut Flour: Peanut Flour: peanut flour is a good source of folate, zinc, and potassium and an excellent source of fiber, magnesium, phosphorus, and niacin Peanut flour is a gluten-free and vegan alternative that can provide powerful plant protein and lots of nutrition.
- Natural Molasses: Is a good source of Essential Nutrients, Iron, et Calcium.
Carob Power: Carob is made from the bean pods of the carob tree; is 100% natural and 100% healthy for dogs and gives them great health benefits. Carob is high in vitamin B2, calcium, magnesium, and iron.
Salt: As an electrolyte, salt is an essential part of your dog's health. It helps keep body fluids in balance and plays a role in muscle and nerve function.
Citric Acid: Citric Acid is an antioxidant that helps maintain taste, appearance, and nutritional benefits of your pet's food.
Sorbic acid is a natural organic compound that is used as a food preservative. It possesses antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
Peanut Butter Flavor: Peanut butter is a nutritionally well-rounded dog treat, providing nutrients and fiber as well as protein and healthy fats. It's also a good source of folic acid for cell growth and magnesium to assist cells metabolize B complex vitamins.
For Dogs with Sensitive Stomach Fluffy's Pet Shop Treats are:
- WHEAT, CORN AND SOY FREE!
- NO of Artificial Flavors
- NO Artificial Colors
- NO Artificial Preservatives!
For your convenience Auto-Ship Program is available