Salmon Skin with Coconut and Flaxseed with PROBIOTICS - GRAIN FREE -
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
SALMON SKIN WITH COCONUT AND FLAXSEED - GRAIN FREE -
Ingredients: Salmon Skin, Salmon Meal, Coconut Flakes, Coconut Flour, Coconut Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Flaxseed Meal, Sunflower Lecithin, Inulin (source of probiotics), Sorbic Acid (natural preservative), Powdered Cellulose (coating only).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 22%, Crude Fat (min.) 29%, Crude Fiber (max.) 7.4%, Moisture (max.) 6%.
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 5235 Kcal/Kg, 15 Kcal per Treat.
Treat Size: 3/4" Inch Heart
Treat Texture: Chewy
Fluffy's Pet Shop Salmon Skin with Coconut and Flaxseed Benefits:
These treats help increase energy levels, promote a healthy coat, and provide a dose of omega- 3 fatty acids.
- Salmon Skin: Salmon is high in omega-3 fatty acids which are good for boosting immune health, promoting skin and coat health, and have indicated they may be helpful in reducing allergy symptoms. Salmon Skin is also rich in Amino Acids.
- Salmon Meal: Is a good source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which support the Immune System, may Decrease Inflammation, and may keep your Dog’s Coat Healthy and Shiny. It is also a good source of proteins.
- Coconut Flakes: Coconut Flakes may improve Skin Condition. It’s Anti-inflammatory properties. May help reduce Yeast Infections, Hot Spots, Flea Allergies, and Dry and Itchy Skin. In addition, the Fatty Acids may help promote a Soft and Healthy Coat.
- Coconut Flour: Is very rich in both Plan Proteins and Fiber. It contains significant amount of Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Calcium and Potassium. It is Gluten Free.
- Coconut Glycerin: Provides the nutrition of a Carbohydrate without any related spike in Blood Glucose. Coconut Glycerin is considered to have Zero Net Carb and is a diabetic friendly ingredient. Coconut is beneficial in increasing energy levels, improving skin and coat, improving digestion, and reducing allergic reactions.
- Coconut Oil: May help Increase Energy, improve Skin and Coat, improve Digestion, educe Allergic Reaction, improve energy and mental function in older dogs
- Flaxseed Meal: Contains Nutrients that your dog’s needs to stay healthy. Flaxseed Meal contains Omega Fatty Acids and is especially high in Omega 6 Fatty Acids Acid Linoleic. Linoleic Acid helps support Hydration, Improve Healing, and Reduce Inflammation.
- Sunflower Lecithin: Provide your Dog’s Immune system with the support it needs. It may prevent health issues such as viruses, diseases, and surgery recovery.
- Inulin: Inulin is a Good Source of Probiotic which can promote Digestive Health.
- Healthy skin and coat
- Digestive health
- Increased energy levels
Up to 25lbs - 2 daily
26-50lbs - 3 daily
Over 50lbs - 4/5 daily
For your convenience Auto-Ship Program is available