Pumpkin, Cranberries & Flaxseeds Tiny Bones
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fluffy’s Pet Shop – Pumpkin with Cranberries and Flaxseeds Tiny Bones –
Ingredients: Pumpkin, Oats, Barley Flour, Sunflower oil, cranberries, whole dried eggs, cinnamon, ginger.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Min.) 12%, Crude Fat (min) 14%, Crude fiber (max) 4%, Moisture (max) 6%.
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 3850 Kcal/kg - 5 Kcal per Treat.
Treat Size: 3/4" Bone
Treat Texture: Crunchy
Fluffy’s Pet Shop Pumpkin with Cranberries and Flaxseeds Tiny Bones Benefits:
- Pumpkin: Pumpkin is a natural source of fiber. Cooked and mashed pumpkin with no added salt can help settle down an upset stomach, improve digestion, reduce anal gland problems, prevent hairball build up and help dogs and cats with both constipation and diarrhea.
- Oat: It is a great alternative carbohydrate for dogs that may be sensitive to wheat or grains.” Oatmeal contains vitamin B, which helps maintain a healthy coat, and linoleic acid, which is a type of omega-6 fatty acid that helps to maintain the strength of dogs' skin
- Barley Flour: Whole-grain barley has a high soluble fiber content and is a good source of dietary fiber for your dog. Fiber can help regulate blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, and reduce the risk of heart disease. It also acts as a natural laxative to your dog's digestive system and can ease discomfort due to constipation
- Flaxseeds: One of the most common reasons to give your dog flaxseed is to improve their skin and coat health. Flaxseed contains omega fatty acids and is especially high in the omega 6 fatty acid Linoleic Acid. Linoleic Acid helps to support skin hydration, improve healing, and reduce inflammation.
- Cranberries: Contain a chemical compound that can help prevent urinary tract infections. They are also high in fiber and antioxidants that help prevent disease and boost the immune system.
- Sunflower Oil: Promotes skin and coat health. Sunflower oil is also rich in antioxidants and vitamins. The oil contains vitamin E, which keeps your dog's skin healthy and regulates hair growth, and vitamin A, which prevents dry skin by promoting new skin cell growth. It's also a great source of vitamin C, which helps wounds heal faster
- Whole Dried Eggs: Dried whole eggs contain amounts of all essential amino acids, thus making them "the perfect protein source". In addition to their varied proteins, eggs also contain many components which help promote the overall health of your pet. Eggs have a range of high quality saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.
Cinnamon: Has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
Cinnamon is beneficial to dogs who suffer from chronic yeast infections. It's also good for your dog's joints and can help alleviate joint pain and muscle soreness.
Ginger: Fresh ginger root is packed with antioxidants and contains anti-inflammatory properties that can promote healthy blood circulation, ease bloating, and increase heart health.
For Dogs with Sensitive Stomach Fluffy's Pet Shop Treats are:
- WHEAT, CORN AND SOY FREE!
- NO of Artificial Flavors
- NO Artificial Colors
- NO Artificial Preservatives!
For your convenience Auto-Ship Program is available