Peanut Butter & Jelly Training Treats
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fluffy’s Pet Shop – Peanut Butter and Jelly Training Treats - VEGAN - LOW FAT - HEALTH SUPPORT -
Ingredients: Ground Peanuts, Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Natural Coconut Glycerin, Natural Cane Molasses, Brewer’s Yeast, Canola Oil, Vanilla, Beets, Strawberries, Natural Peanut Flavor, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Salt, Sorbic Acid (natural Preservative), Citric Acid (natural Preservative).
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 8.0%, Crude Fat (min.) 4.0%, Crude Fiber (max.) 4.75%, Moisture (max.) 20.0%
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 3450 Kcal/Kg - 16 Kcal per Treat.Treat Size: 3/8 " round
Treat Texture: Chewy
Fluffy’s Pet Shop Peanut Butter and Jelly Training Treats Benefits:
- Ground Peanuts: Peanuts are a powerhouse food that contain valuable minerals and vitamins. They're healthy for dogs, just like humans. Peanuts provide our pets with essential nutrients, such as vitamin B6, vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, niacin, and much more
- Oat Flour: This popular whole grain flour is nutritionally dense, containing vitamin B1, folate, and phosphorus, among other nutrients. It is also easy to digest.
- Rice Flour: A wheat and gluten free grain which dogs can easily digest. It has soothing stomach properties and can help to expel toxins. Rice is also known to calm the nervous system and may help fight depression (yes, our furry kids also can get the blues, especially when left alone too long). Brown rice flour is naturally gluten-free.
- Coconut Glycerin: Is a healthy and natural. Produced from coconut oil, glycerin can potentially increase your dog's lifespan, increase their endurance, improve hydration, and help their eyesight. In fact, it may be the most under appreciated dietary supplement available.
- Beets: Are loaded with fiber, vitamins, and minerals, including Vitamin C, potassium, folate, and magnesium. The skin contains betalain pigments, which have antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. In moderation, as a snack or food topping, beets are beneficial to a dog's skin and coat and their digestion.
- Strawberries: Are full of antioxidants, high in fiber and vitamin C. Here's a bonus. By giving teats containing strawberries you are also helping your dog to stay healthy in more ways than one.
Cane Molasses: Molasses is not a refined sugar and contains many complex nutrients, including complex carbohydrates. Both simple and complex carbohydrates are important to animals as they are converted to glucose and used by the body for energy.
Brewer’s Yeast: Brewers dried yeast packs the nutritional content that dogs and cats need. It is a protein source rich in amino acids and B vitamins. Amino acids help a pet build and maintain his or her muscles, bones, blood, organs, immune system, and coat and nails.
Canola Oil: In a pet diet contributes a significant amount of the essential nutrient linoleic acid. With its content of linolenic acid, it helps narrow the ratio of these two fatty acids to a level consistent.
Vanilla: Pods and pure vanilla are perfectly safe, in moderation. It gives a flavor dogs enjoy.
Peanut Flour: Peanut flour contains only one ingredient – roasted peanuts. It is made by grinding peanuts and removing most of the oil. It is safe for dogs, as long as they're not allergic to peanuts in general.
Strawberry Flavor: Strawberries are a healthy, low-calorie, sweet treat for your dog, full of antioxidants, high in fiber and vitamin C.
Salt: As an electrolyte, salt is an essential part of your dog's health. It helps keep body fluids in balance and plays a role in muscle and nerve function.
- Sorbic Acid: Sorbic acid and its salt potassium sorbate are antimicrobial agents used as preservatives predominantly to prevent the growth of filamentous fungi and yeast.
Citric Acid: Is an antioxidant that helps maintain taste, appearance, and nutritional benefits of your pet's food.
For Dogs with Sensitive Stomach Fluffy's Pet Shop Treats are:
- WHEAT, CORN AND SOY FREE!
- NO of Artificial Flavors
- NO Artificial Colors
- NO Artificial Preservatives!
For your convenience Auto-Ship Program is available