- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fluffy’s Pet Shop – Cheezy Chews -
Ingredients: Barley flour, palm oil, honey, rolled oats, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, oat flour, flax, coconut oil.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12%, Crude Fat (min) 17.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 2.0%, Moisture (max) 8.5%.
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4077 Kcal/kg - 17 Kcal per Treat.
Fluffy's Cheesy Chews are low in Protein.
Treat Size: 1" Chew
Treat Texture: Crumbly & Chewy
Fluffy’s Pet Shop Cheezy Chews Benefits:
- Cheddar Cheese: Cheese contains protein, calcium, vitamin A, essential fatty acids, and B-complex vitamins. Most dogs love cheese, and trainers often use tret containing cheese.Known as one of the most popular cheeses, cheddar cheese is a good option to consider giving your dog since it is also a cheese that has little lactose.
- Barley Flour: Whole-grain barley has a high soluble fiber content and is a good source of dietary fiber for your dog. Fiber can help regulate blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, and reduce the risk of heart disease. It also acts as a natural laxative to your dog's digestive system and can ease discomfort due to constipation
- Parmesan Cheese: Dogs can have parmesan cheese. It provides them with nutrients like calcium and vitamins, which are essential for their bod
- Palm oil: I Palm fruit oil is safe and nutritious! As the #1 oil consumed around the world for centuries, palm fruit oil is a safe, beneficial fat for humans and pets. It has no “bad” trans-fat and is rich in omega 3s.
- honey: Contains Antioxidants: Vitamins A, C, and E – along with phenolic acid and flavonoids – give honey its powerful antioxidant properties. They combat free radicals that cause cell oxidation damage in your dog's body. They also help reduce inflammation and boost your dog's immune system.
- Rolled Oats: It is a great alternative carbohydrate for dogs that may be sensitive to wheat or grains.” Oatmeal contains vitamin B, which helps maintain a healthy coat, and linoleic acid, which is a type of omega-6 fatty acid that helps to maintain the strength of dogs' skin.
- Oat Flour: This popular whole grain flour is nutritionally dense, containing vitamin B1, folate, and phosphorus, among other nutrients. It is also relatively easy to digest.
- Flaxseeds: One of the most common reasons to give your dog flaxseed is to improve their skin and coat health. Flaxseed contains omega fatty acids and is especially high in the omega 6 fatty acid Linoleic Acid. Linoleic Acid helps to support skin hydration, improve healing, and reduce inflammation
Coconut oil: Help Increase Energy, improve Skin and Coat, improve Digestion, Reduce Allergic Reaction, Improve Energy and Mental Function in Older Dogs. Benefits of Coconut oil: Ease Inflammation - Fight harmful fungi and bacteria - Help digestion - Ease coughing - Help skin and coat - Make their coat glossy - Eliminate odor.
For Dogs with Sensitive Stomach Fluffy's Pet Shop Treats are:
- WHEAT, CORN AND SOY FREE!
- NO of Artificial Flavors
- NO Artificial Colors
- NO Artificial Preservatives!
For your convenience Auto-Ship Program is available