Peanut Butter, Carob & Flaxseeds Large Chews
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Fluffy’s Pet Shop – Peanut Butter with Carob and Flaxseeds Large Chews – VEGAN -
Ingredients: Peanut Butter, barley Flour, palm oil, honey, rolled oats, oat flour, coconut oil, carob chips, flax, peanut flour.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 13%, Crude Fat (min.) 21.50%, Crude Fiber (max.) 2.0%, Moisture (max.) 8.5%.
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 4672 Kcal/Kg - 34 Kcal per Treat.
Fluffy's Peanut Butter with Carob and Flaxseeds are Low in Protein.
Treat Size: 1.5" Cookie
Treat Texture: Chewy and Crumbly
Fluffy’s Pet Shop Peanut Butter with Carob and Flaxseeds Cookies Benefits:
- Peanut Butter: Is a nutritionally well-rounded dog treat, providing nutrients and fiber as well as protein and healthy fats. It's also a good source of folic acid for cell growth and magnesium to assist cells metabolize B complex vitamins.
- Barley Flour: Contains gluten and high levels of protein, making it an excellent substitute for cereal-based components in dog foods. It's also rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber which may help to improve digestion and keep things running smoothly while controlling blood sugar levels.
- Palm Oil: Palm fruit oil is safe and nutritious! As the #1 oil consumed around the world for centuries, palm fruit oil is a safe, beneficial fat for humans and pets. It has no “bad” trans fat and is rich in omega 3s.
- Honey: Is an Antioxidants: Vitamins A, C, and E – along with phenolic acid and flavonoids – give honey its powerful antioxidant properties. They combat free radicals that cause cell oxidation damage in your dog's body. They also help reduce inflammation and boost your dog's immune system.
- Rolled Oats: Is a great alternative carbohydrate for dogs that may be sensitive to wheat or grains.” Oatmeal contains vitamin B, which helps maintain a healthy coat, and linoleic acid, which is a type of omega-6 fatty acid that helps to maintain the strength of dogs' skin.
- Oat Flour: This popular whole grain flour is nutritionally dense, containing vitamin B1, folate, and phosphorus, among other nutrients. It is also relatively easy to digest.
- Coconut Oil: Help Increase Energy, improve Skin and Coat, improve Digestion, Reduce Allergic Reaction, Improve Energy and Mental Function in Older Dogs. Benefits of Coconut oil: Ease Inflammation - Fight harmful fungi and bacteria - Help digestion - Ease coughing - Help skin and coat - Make their coat glossy - Eliminate odor.
Carob Chips: Is made from the bean pods of the carob tree; is 100% natural and 100% healthy for dogs and gives them great health benefits. Carob is high in vitamin B2, calcium, magnesium, and iron. Carob also contains vitamin B1, niacin and vitamin A.
Flaxseeds: One of the most common reasons to give your dog flaxseed is to improve their skin and coat health. Flaxseed contains omega fatty acids and is especially high in the omega 6 fatty acid Linoleic Acid. Linoleic Acid helps to support skin hydration, improve healing, and reduce inflammation
- Peanut Flour: Contains only one ingredient – roasted peanuts. It is made by grinding peanuts and removing most of the oil. It is safe for dogs, as long as they're not allergic to peanuts in general.
For Dogs with Sensitive Stomach Fluffy's Pet Shop Treats are:
- WHEAT, CORN AND SOY FREE!
- NO of Artificial Flavors
- NO Artificial Colors
- NO Artificial Preservatives!
For your convenience Auto-Ship Program is available